If you are looking for an easy to make and delicious side order for BBQ season here it is: marinated champignons! I found this recipe in one of the polish cooking portals and fell in love with this side dish as soon as I tried it. This particular recipe makes the grilled mushrooms very soft.
Time to prepare: 10min
- 300g of champignons
- 3 tbs of Herbs de Provence
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbs of olive oil
How to marinate the mushrooms?
1. Place an olive oil and Herbs de Provence in the bowl.
2. Put every individual clove through garlic press and add to the mixture.
3. Cut mushrooms in half’s and mix them with the rest of the ingredients.
4. Leave it in the fridge for at least 3 hours. Mix all the ingredients from time to time.