Matthias waited really long time before he made me his special breakfast – waffles with icing sugar. And guess what? It became one of my favorite dishes! Here I wanted to share with you his secred recipe. Trust me, those will be the best waffles you have ever had in your life!
Best Waffles with Icing Sugar
- 90 gram butter optional 100g margarine
- 2 eggs
- 100 gram sugar white
- 200 gram flour all-purpose
- Shot Stroh optional
- 8 gram vanilla sugar
- 4 gram baking powder
- 180 mililiter milk full fat
- icing sugar
- Take a large bowl and mix the butter/margarine, sugar and eggs using electric mixer until batter is smooth.
- Add vanilla sugar, baking powder, flour and Stroh, stir until smooth.
- Add the milk, stir the mixture and let it rest in the fridge for 30min.
- Use your waffle maker to make the best waffles in the world 🙂