I can say without hesitation, that salmon is our favorite fish. Although contains cholesterol, is also reach in vitamin B12, phosphorus, selenium and niacin. I am sure you know many ways how to prepare this fish, but I wanted to introduce you to one without fat. Salomon contains fat already, so I personally think – there is no need to add extra one.
Time to prepare: 40min
- 400g salmon
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 red pepper
- small zucchini
- 100g cooked couscous
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 65g rucola
- 30g honey
- 30g mustard
- juice from 1 lime
- salt and pepper
How do I prepare baked salmon with couscous and rucola sauce?
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
2. Before you start preparing salmon check if there are not any pin bones. In case there are some – remove them (I use tweezers). Lightly salt the salmon and let sit a couple minutes. Slice the garlic and place it on salmon. Wrap each piece of the fish in aluminium foil and bake it for 30min.
3. Put butter on the pan over medium heat. Add chopped pepper, zucchini and a little bit of salt. Fry the vegetables until they are tender. Add to couscous 1 spoon of olive oil, salt and pepper and mix it with vegetables. At this point the couscous salad is ready.
4. Blend rucola, honey, mustard, lime juice and 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
5. At this point also salmon should be ready to serve.
6. Enjoy it!